Monday, February 22, 2010

Free 2010 Calendar from Pillsbury


Pillsbury is offering a FREE 2010 Calendar.  Each month features a new yummy recipe!  Possible coupons to help offset the cost of making the featured dishes.  Sign up today! 


...

Together We Save has compiled a list of great Kroger deals.  Here's some of my favorites from her list with a couple of my own thrown in.

All Laundry Detergent: $3.49
Use $2/1 coupon from 2/7 RP insert
Final Price $1.49


Rice a Roni or Pasta Roni: $1
Buy 3 at $1 each
Use $1/3 from 1/3 RP insert
Final Price $.67 each


Starkist Tuna Packs: $1
Use $1/1 coupon here
Final Pric FREE


I also noticed Nature's Own Wheat Bread
was on sale for $1 per loaf.












1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll and mentioning me on your blog.

Hope you have a great day even though it is rainey and cold this morning.