Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

***It appears Wordpress has suspended my Heart of a Country Home blog due to suspicious activity.  Not sure what's going on.  Hopefully these links will be repaired soon.  Thanks for your patience!






Monday - Subway (our Subway has a deal tonight. $1.25 for sub, chips, & drink)


Tuesday - Jambalaya (my hubby’s version), Apple Slices


Wednesday - Crack Slaw (lower carb), Strawberry Shortcake


Thursday - Chicken & Dumplings (my daughter insists!) & Green Beans


Friday - Pizza (if we can find a deal), Applesauce Cake


What's on your menu this week?  For more great menu plans, hop over to I'm An Organizing Junkie.


...

6 comments:

tammyyarbrough said...

Your husband's Jambalaya looks fantastic! Could you share the recipe?

Mom of Many said...

Think I want to come and eat at your house every night this week! Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!!

Jillian said...

Tammy, I hope to get the Jambalaya recipe and pics posted soon - hopefully this week!

Thanks for the welcome, MoM!

Thanks to you both for stopping by and commenting! :)

SmallWorld at Home said...

Love jambalaya! I'm glad you suggested it; we haven't had it in a lONG time!

tammyyarbrough said...

Jillian,
I am so happy to have found your site via Organized Junkie. We seem to have a lot in common. I'm from Alabama and my hubby is a builder! I look forward to visiting!

Jillian said...

nice to meet you, Tammy! My hubby wants to come to Alabama and find Big Daddy's Ribs. :D He's a turkey hunter and would like to come down that way and do some hunting. Does your hubby hunt?